Instructions to students: This is an individual assignment.
Format: Reflective Portfolio
Word Limit: 1500 words
BSS021-3 Accounting Essay Assignment
You will develop a personal brand statement.Provide a critical analysis of your personal brand based on the feedback that you receive from the early stages of the unit and from other relevant sources of feedback that you may have access to.Based on the above you must provide a revised version of your Personal Brand Statement.
Successful completion of this assignments depend on you:
- Acquiring feedback from a range of sources, some of which will be provided in the unit others can be used from sources outside the University such as work appraisals.
- Using an appropriate framework with which to analyse the feedback
- Not wasting words on description of the feedback or producing a descriptive review of the literature.
ORDER This BSS021-3 Accounting Essay Assignment NOW And Get Instant Discount
Why are you doing this particular assignment?
Deep reflection on your personal brand enables you to be able to understand the impact that you make and the types of situations that may make you uncomfortable. It also enable you to develop deeper understanding of what it is that motivates and drives you.
Further important information
- This is about your personal brand, not online
- You must make use of appropriate literature and reference it appropriately. This is used to establish criteria for an effective personal brand which should be used to assess the statement that you have created in the early part of the unit.
Marking Criteria: BSS021-3 Accounting Essay Assignment-Bedfordshire University UK