Instruction to students: This is an individual piece of work.
Task: CSD2550 Web Applications And Databases Assignment of Game Website
- Website that enables the user to play a game.
- The user plays the game alone or against the computer.
- If the user plays against the computer, there are no extra marks for sophisticated artificial intelligence: simple random choices are fine.
- Extra marks are available for games with more sophisticated functionality.
- Users can create accounts and login.
- The website has a page that displays the top scores of all registered users.
- User data is stored in JSON format using HTML local storage.
- Cross-browser compatibility is not required you only need to demonstrate your game on a single browser.
- PHP is used to output navigation menus, footers, etc.
- Marks are available for code quality and the attractiveness and usability of the website.
What Needs to be Submitted:
- A Zip file containing the code
- A project report that describes the website and any issues that you had with its development. This should be a Word document.
Assessment Criteria: CSD2550 Web Applications And Databases Assignment-Middlesex university