Module Code :- HS7008
Title :- HS7008 Research Methods For Public Health
Component :- One of One
Title :- Research proposal
Format :- Written assignment
Word count :- 2000
Weighting :- 100%
HS7008 Research Methods For Public Health Assignment-East London University UK
Instructions for submission :
Please read the submission instructions carefully.
– Font: Ariel
– Font: size 12
– Proposal submitted should be double spaced
– Reference list should be single spaced.
– If you are including appendices these should be referred to in-text and attached after your reference list as part of a separate section.
– If you are including figures/diagrams these should be labelled and referenced both in-text and included in the ref list)
– If you are including the use of statistical packages these need to be reference both in-text and included in the ref list)
– Please make sure that you proofread your work before submission.
– Do not write your name or student number on your work. We will know which is your individual submission.
– Please make sure that you submit your work with the assessment submission proforma.
o This proforma can be found in the assessment & Feedback section in HS7008 on Moodle.
o The submission proforma will ask you to tick relevant statements. Please read the statements carefully and tick.
A brief and interesting title that contains key information about your health topic study design and the population you are studying.
– A brief summary of your research proposal
– No more than between 150-300 words
Introduction / Background:
– Explain the importance of the health outcome/topic you are studying.
– Present information about the burden of mortality, and morbidity.
– Present information about the economic burden of the health outcome.
– Briefly explain the key causes/risk factors
Brief Literature Review: (identify if needed for your chosen proposal)
– Briefly summarise what is known about the research topic.
– Present information from research studies that have previously been conducted.
– Discuss the strengths and weaknesses of previous studies.
– Explain the need for future research (gaps in research).
– Provide rationale for your proposed research (how you propose to fill gaps in research).
ORDER This HS7008 Research Methods For Public Health Assignment NOW And Get Instant Discount
Read More :