Subject Code & Title :- Personal and Professional Development
Level :- Year 2 Level 4
Assignment title :- Individual Reflective Journal
Assignment number:- 2
Weighting :- 50% of overall module grade
Personal and Professional Development Assignment
Learning outcomes assessed:-
LO1: Demonstrate a critical understanding of the concepts of reflective learning and personal development.
LO4: Develop your own approach to reflective learning and continuing professional development.
Assignment 2 brief:
Assessment Task Description
Continuing Professional Development (CPD) is a combination of approaches ideas & techniques that will help you manage your learning and growth (CIPD, 2020).
Prepare a personal reflective journal that discusses how this module or attending the university in general has contributed to your achievement of the employability and study skills which relate to:
• Communication skills: verbal and written
• Research skills
• The use of ICTs
• Teamwork and networking
• Time and self-management
• Problem-solving skills
You should consider applying a relevant model in your reflection process such as Kolb’s Reflective Cycle or Gibbs Reflective Cycle, etc.
➢ Include evidence with examples to support the achievement of these skills
➢ Include a plan with objectives to hone these skills in the future
➢ You can write in first person for this task
2000 words max of supporting notes
Format and Layout
Please note the following when completing your written assignment:
1. Writing: Written in English in an appropriate business/academic style
2. Focus: Focus only on the tasks set in the assignment.
3. Ensure a clear title course and name or ID number is on a cover sheet and work is
4. Research: Research should use reliable and relevant sources of information e.g. academic textbooks and journals that have been peer-reviewed.
The research should be extensive
ORDER This Personal and Professional Development Assignment NOW And Get Instant Discount
Read More :