UoH Learning Outcomes: Knowledge and Understanding tested in this 7BSP1248 The Management Environment Assignment:
- Evaluate the impact of history and culture on the international management environment;
- critically review the environment in which management operates in organisations and countries;
UoH Learning Outcomes: Skills and Attributes tested in this assignment:
- develop their research skills; evaluating how to tackle barriers and offer effective solutions;
- analyse findings, demonstrate academic rigour, effectively use simple written English.
Detailed Brief for the 7BSP1248 The Management Environment Assignment
How would you explain the growing conflict between the United States and the People’s Republic of China? Assess the strengths and weaknesses of the two powers.
Description of the assignment:
Your answer should take account of the contents of lectures (lectures 8-11) on geopolitics, globalisation and global economic governance as well as the final lecture on the US and China. Please refer also to the various handouts distributed in class (please be aware these are in paper format – in tutorials in units 8-11).
The essay should begin with an introduction explaining the structure and argument. It should develop the argument in the main body of the text. It should end with a conclusion summarising the argument without adding new material.
Any specific instructions:
The essay requires two things, that need to be spilt evenly (approximately) in terms of word count (excluding introduction and conclusion):
1) the growing conflict between the two countries, including the historical origins of the rivalry
2) an assessment of the strengths and weaknesses of the two countries
- For part one you will need to explain the origins of the rivalry between the two powers, which incorporates many of the lectures and for which you will need to develop your understanding during the lectures, tutorials and independent study.
- For part two you should be using the framework for assessing relative power in lecture 8 (and in lecture 11), using the sources of power (Mann) and types of power (Nye) to compare the strengths and weaknesses of the two countries.
An essay that is well-written and well-organised, and presents a clear argument backed by evidence derived from wide, well-chosen reading will earn high marks. One that is poorly organised and poorly written, and
lacks a clear argument, with no sign of intelligent reading, will earn poor marks.
ORDER This 7BSP1248 The Management Environment Assignment NOW And Get Instant Discount
Read More :-