Assignment: The fundamental concept of the doctrine of Corporate Legal Personality (corporate separate personality) recognizes that a company, once incorporated, becomes a ‘body corporate’, i.e. a legal entity distinct from its members and officers. Critically assess the legal effects of this doctrine once a company (it does not matter whether it is LTD or PLC) has been formally incorporated.
Word Count – Maximum of 2000 words
Introduction : EC3025 Company Law Assignment
Suggested Structure and Guide
Explain the Corporate Legal personality concept/doctrine (with relevant or appropriate cases). Explain how the company, once incorporated, becomes a ‘body corporate’, i.e. a legal entity distinct from its members and officers.
- What are the consequences of Incorporation (once a Company is created )
- As a legal entity, what are the characteristics that the company assumes upon incorporation…. Consider rights, obligations and liability issues that may relate to the company in this context.
- Please ensure that you substantiate your arguments by citing relevant and appropriate case law.
Conclusion: EC3025 Company Law Assignment -City, University of London
- Do you agree with what you have said in the main body above?
- Do you think that this is fair and satisfactory or do you think that the law on Corporate Legal Personality needs to be reformed? If you suggest reforms then you must list a few out.
- You may cite some academic commentary (from legal journals or actual judicial comments or observations ) made by judges in different cases to support your views or opinion…
ORDER This EC3025 Company Law Assignment NOW And Get Instant Discount
Read More :-