Unit learning outcomes of SPO025-3 Psychology Of Physical Activity Assignment
- Demonstrate the following knowledge and understanding
- Demonstrate in-depth knowledge and understanding of important psychological principles and approaches commonly employed in the study of physical activity behaviour
2. Demonstrate the following skills and abilities
- Critically apply psychological theory and research to develop a coherent plan for promoting and maintaining healthy levels of physical activity participation in a variety of contexts and participant groups
What am I required to do in this SPO025-3 Psychology Of Physical Activity Assignment ?
You will employ theory and empirical research to devise and support an intervention plan for promoting and maintaining healthy physical activity levels in a specific context relevant to your course and career interests (e.g. fitness centre, personal training, community etc.) Choose ONE of the following scenarios.
Devise and support a plan for helping a fitness club to meet its objective of increasing exercise adherence and reducing drop-out within the club’s membership.
Devise and support a plan for promoting physical activity and increasing the activity levels of Bedford’s citizens.
Devise and support a plan to maintain client motivation for physical activity in a personal training context.
What do I need to do to pass? (Threshold Expectations from UIF)
- Utilise contemporary theory and research to explain the key psychological mechanisms underpinning physical activity participation, adherence, and sedentary behaviour
- Critically apply relevant theory and research to develop and support strategies for promoting healthy levels of physical activity
- Evaluate and synthesise a large amount of information and effectively structure and communicate your ideas in written form.
ORDER This Bss056-3 Management And Administration Of Project And Operation Assignment NOW And Get Instant Discount
Read More :